One of my biggest passions is blogging and creating content. That’s why I’m really excited to share some of my favorite resources with you! Below you’ll find what I consider to be the best blogging tools for beginners. Although you don’t have to be a beginner to benefit from these resources. Maybe you’ve been blogging for awhile and are ready to take it to the next level. No matter what niche you are in you will find this list helpful!
setting things up
- Site Ground – website hosting for WordPress blogs, domain registration, email setup
- Restored 316 and 17th Ave Designs – I have used themes from both of these businesses and was equally happy with the results, all of their themes are very customizable and the support is awesome
- Create Your Blog Dream – my favorite blogging course created by Lisa Bass of Farmhouse on Boone walks you through everything from set up, writing a good blog post, Pinterest strategy, email marketing, photo and video tips, monetizing etc. The private facebook group has also been a big help!
- Food Blogger Pro – even if you aren’t a food blogger you will learn so many tips and tricks for how to grow your blog into a full time income
- The Blog Millionaire – this podcast covers a lot of the nitty gritty about blogging such as SEO
taking it a step further
- Flodesk – email marketing, pop ups, landing pages (get 50% off your subscription with my link) Building your email list should be a top priority!
- Asana – task organization, calendar for content
- Canva – graphic design, stock photos
- Keyword Finder – SEO tools
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduling (get a free month with my link)
ways to monetize
- Share A Sale – affiliate links are a fast way to start earning income, if you have a favorite product that you like scroll down on their website to see if they offer an affiliate program or search Share A Sale for merchants that align with what you’re blogging about and then start including their links
- Digital Products – my course called Herb School was the first way I earned a significant income online, I also love to create smaller digital product such as ebooks and free downloads through canva that I host on my blog through a woocommerce plug in (Create Your Blog Dream course goes into all of this)
Pin it for later:
*Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links which I make a small commission from at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply