One of my biggest passions is blogging and creating content. That’s why I’m really excited to share some of my favorite resources with you. Below you’ll find what I consider to be the best blogging tools for beginners. Although you don’t have to be a beginner to benefit from these resources. Maybe you’ve been blogging for awhile and are ready to take it to the next level. No matter what niche you are in you will find this list helpful!
setting things up
- Site Ground – website hosting for WordPress blogs, domain registration, email setup
- Restored 316 and 17th Ave Designs – I have used themes from both of these businesses and was equally happy with the results, all of their themes are very customizable and the support is awesome
- Create Your Blog Dream – my favorite course on blogging that walks you through everything from set up, writing a good blog post, pinterest strategy, email marketing, photo and video tips etc. the private facebook group has been a big help
- Food Blogger Pro – even if you aren’t a food blogger you will learn so many tips and tricks for how to grow your blog into a fulltime income
taking it a step further
- Flodesk – email marketing, pop ups, landing pages (get 50% off your subscription with my link)
- Asana – task organization, calendar for content
- Canva – graphic design, stock photos
- Keyword Finder – SEO tools
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduling (get a free month with my link)
working one on one…
If you’d like to do consulting and need a little more hand holding through the process of starting a business or blog I do offer one on one consultations to a limited amount of folks. I have been earning an income online for over a decade now and I love to help people get started. You can read more about me here.
Fill out the contact form below and I will get in touch with you to discuss the details and see if it’s a good fit for us both.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links which I make a small commission from at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!