One of my biggest passions is blogging and creating content. That’s why I’m really excited to share some of my favorite resources with you. Below you’ll find what I consider to be the best blogging tools for beginners. Although you don’t have to be a beginner to benefit from these resources. Maybe you’ve been blogging for awhile and are ready to take it to the next level. No matter what niche you are in you will find this list helpful!
setting things up
- Site Ground – website hosting for WordPress blogs, domain registration, email setup
- Restored 316 and 17th Ave Designs – I have used themes from both of these businesses and was equally happy with the results, all of their themes are very customizable and the support is awesome
- JetPage is a simple website builder for affiliates, bloggers, & SEO that has the ability to utilize AI technology to create outlines, keywords, blog post titles and even content
- Create Your Blog Dream – my absolute favorite course on blogging that walks you through everything from set up, writing a good blog post, pinterest strategy, email marketing, monetization through affiliate links, social media, photo and video tips etc. The private facebook support group has also been a big help!
- Food Blogger Pro – even if you aren’t a food blogger you will learn so many tips and tricks for how to grow your blog into a fulltime income
taking it a step further
- Flodesk – email marketing, pop ups, landing pages (get 50% off your subscription with my link)
- Asana – task organization, calendar for content
- Canva – graphic design, stock photos
- Keyword Finder – SEO tools
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduling (get a free month with my link)
*Disclaimer: This page contains some affiliate links which I make a small commission from at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!